Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring Like.








Photo shoot number 2.. Location was just around our neighborhood. Cherry blossoms are making their presence known and it was my husband's idea to take shots with them.  It was so warm I had to throw on something spring like.. High waisted denim shorts and a floral, flowy cardi thing.. I am so amazed at what a lens can do and of course my husband's camera skills that just keep getting better. I discovered the beauty of Raw images and all the wonderful things you can do to them on Photo Shop as you can see! But there were shots that were so on point they needed nothing. I am loooving that my husband just wants to go every where and take pics! As a surprise he even bought us a family membership through Groupon to the Botanical Gardens in Berkeley so we can take pics for my blog! Sooo sweet! Tomorrow we are going to be in the city celebrating Valentine's at our fave restaurant!

1 comment:

  1. nice photography! lovin' your headband! ;) oh and i saw on a blog that my blouse is by arc&co!

    ReplyDelete