Sunday, November 28, 2010

Polka Dot Spot.





So sad this long weekend is finally coming to an end.. I did get a chance to dabble into some Black Friday deals..got in on the 50 off at UO and Gap, Gap for my son and husband. I splurged a little on this cropped ribbed sweater, but after all the deals I didn't feel badly about it. I am crazy over tights and having fun collecting different colors and styles..currently these polka dots ones and the burgundy are my fave and need some in a teeny polka dot too!
I sold clothes at Crossroads today and did amazingly well considering I didn't have much Fall  stuff to sell.. I found a unworn long fringe hooded sweater I am thrilled over and itching to wear but too bad its back to work tomorrow and back into boring scrubs!  Till the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment