Monday, November 22, 2010

Twelve By Twelve Wants.



Twelve By Twelve, F21 never really did it for me ever since they came out. The line always seemed
like it was a little over the top for me.
Today I discovered 3 things on the site that I adore. Okay so the poodle fur is different but fur is in! And I love love the color.
Velvet.. haven't wore velvet since I was a kid..I had these green velvet stirrup leggings, gross I know..But black crushed velvet can be simple and a little edgy at the same time.
Last this Braided Cardi is perfect for everyday wear.

1 comment:

  1. thanks, i see you did find some you like. cute picks! they are usually a little over the top, i bought my sweater with the intention to remove the beads. but i've been really impressed with forever21 all in all lately!

    ReplyDelete