Friday, October 1, 2010

V. Sattui
















Way behind on my posts but this is from a trip to Napa, St Helena last weekend for my sister in laws 30th..donatilarose.blogspot.com Virgos are the best!
First time wine tasting.. did it proper with a limo, took pics in every spot that I thought had blog potential. LOL still trying to master our camera.. So I was a fan of the sweet whites and Muscats..we all got our buzz on and followed it with some great food. Good times with the fam as always and can't wait for the next...

I wore my new Tucker blouse which ended up be too hot, 100 degress! None the less it pictured well...Im feeling fat again thats why Im not posting as much..Must start putting in work! Eat that salad no dessert! Ha

1 comment:

  1. girl, you still look good! you're still skinny! but yes that was sooo much fun! we have to go again!

    ReplyDelete