Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hellz Bellz.



My husband shared this video with me on FB and I learned that Dev is the originator of that hot
track on the radio right now, "Fly Like a G6" by Far East Movement.  I love that song because its
so catchy but I love this song Booty Bounce even more.
I decided to share this on my blog because as I was watching it I was so focused on her outfits.
So she is featuring some Hellz Bellz some from Fall 2010 and I love it all..My fave look has got to be the one with the fur shoulder pads.  I first learned about HB in '05 but it didn't grab my attention then, however, this video has definitely caught my eye.  One of my most visited sites http://shop.moxsie.com/ also features HB and Dev's collab for this video, that is so simple yet so sickkkk.

1 comment: