Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Feline Friend


I decided to join the neighborhood cats in
my thick Feline Shades along with these cool
leopard print wedges I got a while back.
Typically wouldn't go for animal
prints on my soles but when I saw that these were
only $12 regular price I thought why not! 
Then they reminded me of the Jeffrey Campbell "Mariel"
which made me like them even more!
Thanks to my hubby for taking these shots after coming
home from work and a long commute!

Silk Stripe Tee-F21
Light Blue Denim Shorts-H&M
Leopard Zipper Wedges-H&M
Feline Shades-Nasty Gal Vintage

1 comment:

  1. haha thanks for the comments! :) good job on the $12 shoes! i want all the shoes i posted ;( i considering the buckle ones and the sam edelmans more right now... i was trying not to worry about boots just yet but as soon as i finally get what i want, i'm on to the next! you know what i mean right? lol i still have yet to get tired of my new clogs!! wth?! i love how higher heels look. and if they're platform, they're easier to walk in. after a few hours, you get used to it!

    ReplyDelete